1. Plans and STEPS!!!

If you are ONSHORE the steps to extend your course or stay are:

You may like to extent your STUDENT visa or you will like to change your status to a PERMANENT visa.

Our business partner Arrive Australia Migration Services will guide you to change to a Skilled Visa, Business Visa, Sponsored visa or Family Visa, If you have decided to change your status.
Contact us to discuss the best options to achieve your plans!