What should I study?

What should I study overseas?

All the educational institutions we represent are registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) which regulates education for overseas students.

Australia is THE destination and the place to learn or improve your English.

You will find a wide variety of institutions where you can enrol. All these institutions are regulated by the Australian government to ensure high standard education and govern size of the classrooms, ensure all teachers are qualified, quality of the facilities, updated curriculums and teaching approaches and materials.

You are able to choose general English, academic English, English for business or tourism, English for high school or English for specific purposes.

There are also courses to prepare a specific tests such us IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge tests.

You can also choose the time you attend classes (subject to sufficient numbers to hold classes), morning, afternoon or evening classes. And you can study full time for student visa or part time for others visas.

The entry date varies for each educational institution but most of them start every Monday through the year. And you choose the length!

If you are studying an English Course, all our educational partners are regulated under the ELICOS system. Tuition fees for English course vary across educational institutions, cities, quality, and many other factors.

Contact ESCALAR to give you specific options and a quote for an English course.

The Vocational and Educational Training (VET) is under the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) . Local and international students have the option to study and practice knowledge while enrolled in educational courses.

You can study from 6 months to 2 years and obtain different qualifications such us Certificate I, II, III, IV, diplomas and advanced diplomas.

Why a VET Course?

It is a pathway to higher education with competitive advantage since you will have practical, work-oriented training courses. (You may also get credits depending on the qualification and university)Students can choose from a wide range of disciplines and levels. Practical and theoretical knowledge will be gained.

Programs are taught either in private colleges or public Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutes. Flexible timetable and campuses can be selected. Entry requirement varies but in general you have to have and IELTS of 5.5.

Contact ESCALAR to give you specific options and a quote for Vocational courses.

Australian universities offer a diverse range of fields and degrees. They have a very high international reputation for quality, teaching methodology, and research focus.

There are 39 universities ( 2 private and 37 public). Majority of the Australian universities tend to have overseas campuses and links with other international universities.

One of the most important characteristic of Australian universities is the internationalism. The main focus of universities is to create, transfer and store knowledge.

You could get the following qualifications:

•    Bachelor Degree ( Min 3 years)
•    Bachelor Degree- Honours ( Min 4 years),

•    Graduate Certificate (6 months)
•    Graduate Diploma ( 12 months)
•    Master Degree-Coursework ( 1-2 years)
•    Master Degree- research (1-2 years)
•    Doctoral Degree – PhD ( usually 3 years)

Contact ESCALAR to give you specific options and a quote for an undergraduate or a postgraduate course.

For more information about education in Australia, visit the following websites: